- I have some links saved, I just have to figure out what computer I saved them on. I’ll update this on Monday. 😉 Okay, here they are!
- Human Brain: How Smart Can We Get? Einstein’s brain and more!
- Just in time for Thanksgiving – A helpful chart for sorting out what to call distant family relatives
- Still dealing with balance issues. I know in the world of brain problems it customary to have highs and lows. I’m still in the trough, just hoping I don’t slide down any more!
- The good news is I think my immune system is finally back to normal and I’ve felt well for a few days now. The bad news is that my eyes and ears still aren’t working together and I feel like things are getting more fragile the longer I go off balance. Yesterday, I was able to spend most of the day up and working, but then by dinner time my face was flushed which is a sign that I’ve over done it. I made it to church today, so I think I recovered okay.
- The other day while doing yoga, I was a couple minutes in and I all of a sudden heard “static” in my left ear. This freaked me out! I immediately laid down and it went away after a few minutes, but yeah, it creeped me out the rest of the day. Thankfully I have an appointment with the functional neurologist this week, so I will be asking them about it.