- What your brain looks like after a near-death experience – Studying PDST in a group of passengers on a failing airplane
- 5 life lessons I’ve learned from living with a chronic disorder – I was encouraged to read this post about Sammy Lynn’s struggles with MdDS. I really appreciated her honesty and the life lessons are so good.
- Yoga with Adriene– My new favorite yoga videos! I just completed day 6 of the 30 day challenge.
- I spent last weekend visiting with friends in Astoria. One friend lives there, the other friend (they’re sisters) lives overseas but is back for the summer, so we made it a point to hang out together. It was wonderful. I did the driving (it’s about a 2+ hour drive) and didn’t feel exhausted afterwards which might be a first. Even though I automatically feel better when driving, it has still at times been exhausting stimulus, but I think I might be over that now. I feel that I could actually manage a road trip now.
- This week has been fairly quiet. I ate too much sugar in Astoria so my brains been a little fuzzy all week. My grandparents are visiting and they saw their first great-grandchild this week (my nephew Eddie) so that was a fun milestone.
- Today we are having a mini family reunion since my grandparents are visiting. A cousin and girlfriend are coming to spend the day with us, and then my dad’s cousin and family will be joining us for dinner. Plus, a brother and I have a wedding to go to in the evening. It’s going to be a full day!