- Amazing Lives: Coma Miracle – About halfway through this video. It is amazing.
- Bracing the Setbacks – After dealing with my own setbacks this week, this was a timely read.
- This week I dealt with a lot of dizziness from trying to switch up my diuretics. It was starting to get better, but then on Wednesday, I think I ate some moldy cashews, and the next day I woke up with a really foggy brain and my sensitive ear and nose were all congested. Which as you might imagine, was not helpful at all. Thankfully, last night I finally started feeling better and not so consistently dizzy every time I moved.
- Because of the dizziness, I’ve spent a lot of time resting. My eyes don’t work well together when my ear is flared, so I’ve enjoyed listening to Mrs. Mike.
- I did go blueberry picking! I don’t think I went at all last year.
- I did manage to do some sewing that I had promised for a friend’s wedding gown sash. She’s getting married in a couple of weeks so I couldn’t put it off on account of not feeling well. It’s the first sewing project I’ve done for two years, so that was exciting!