- A great podcast – Brain Maker: How Gut Microbes Heal Your Brain. My brother just bought the book, so I’m hoping to read it after him.
- I loved this article written by Mickie. She too had more than one layer of vestibular disorder that complicated her MdDS. It was also amazing to hear of her experience with Dr. Dai.
- I went out for drinks with a friend Thursday night. I’m always really careful drinking because with hydrops it can easily lead to an attack. I drink very slowly, with lots of water in between sips and often don’t even finish my drink or I split it with someone.
- My homemade sauerkraut and fermented radishes turned out great! I also have started making coconut milk yogurt to put in my morning smoothies.
- Remember this book about learning disabilities? Well, my brother who’s 14 has struggled through home school with various learning challenges and this fall will be starting a program created by the author. His interview this week went really well and he’s really excited!