- I’m super excited about this upcoming series on serving others with chronic needs in the church
- This podcast on The Dorrito Effect is so good, I’m making my family listen to it
- This new line of sympathy cards has been making it’s rounds on social media.
- Being able to do these functional neurology exercises at home means that I can start spacing out my appointments to the functional neurologist. I’ve been going once a week for nine months! And before that it was twice to three times a week for nine months!! So this is a huge step forward.
- I overdid it at at Physical Therapy this week so I lost a couple of days due to pain in my occipitalis muscle. I never realized muscles existed there until I started Physical Therapy. Because it’s so integral to balance, it just throws everything off until I can get it to calm down.
- Other highlights this week involve finishing a woodworking project and getting some more Sacral Occipital Therapy done.
- MdDS exercises mentioned above