- How Our Brains Process Books – MRI’s of volunteers reading Harry Potter
- Forever Seeking “Normal” – A good reminder that normal is normal
- The Boy Whose Brain Could Unlock Autism – Currently reading- The director of the Human Brain Project has a son with autism
- Just last week, I posted to a link on visual snow, a condition that I never had heard of before. Well, this week, while visiting my friend Patricia, I found out her husband had developed it suddenly last year. I’m hoping he’ll try functional neurology helpful. So far, he hasn’t gotten any relief from other doctors.
- Because my MdDS has been doing so much better, I’m catching up on a backlog of woodworking projects… I have three going on right now – carriage doors panel replacements, three small trellises and window box braces. I’m slowly reintroducing myself to power tools as I’m not as confident as I used to be!
- And drumroll please…. Visiting my functional neurologist this week, I got permission to start coming in every other week. After a year and a half of visiting once a week (or 9 months at twice a week) this is a HUGE deal. So grateful.
- Complicated patterns
- MdDS exercise at home